Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes sir! Can't wait till spring! Went out today, but WAY to much snow!! Ready to put the sled away and play! Hopefully CV's and belt hold up!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Yes sir! Can't wait till spring! Went out today, but WAY to much snow!! Ready to put the sled away and play! Hopefully CV's and belt hold up!
I have not had an issue...I use low gear if I'm climbing....I'll find out how in 2 weeks with her climbing ability with the visco lock....we ride mainly sand, but we are going to the mountainsand ride...Barbara

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
We're so deserving of spring this year,,,,, the whole country is!

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got home with our new 1000X last night. I've been shopping tonight for all the extra's. Anyone have a recommendation for harness and bar? I've bought roof, graphics kit, front skid, rear skid, winch mount. How about a winch?? Not really looking for performance upgrades, yet.. Any other suggestions would be great. Help me spend my hard earned $$$$. :)

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Got home with our new 1000X last night. I've been shopping tonight for all the extra's. Anyone have a recommendation for harness and bar? I've bought roof, graphics kit, front skid, rear skid, winch mount. How about a winch?? Not really looking for performance upgrades, yet.. Any other suggestions would be great. Help me spend my hard earned $$$$. :)
I bought my Harnesses & bar from FactoryUTV
here's their website
Factory UTV Parts Accessories UTV News

·
Registered
19 Posts
Man that looks sweet, It will look even better once I finish your cage and roof!! HAHAHHA
I wish I could have had a red one!!

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Get an HID conversion from Dennis at Swerve. Mucho bang for the buck!

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
I just got my 40" Rigid Industries LED light bar today!! Looks wicked can't wait to mount it on my new cage!!
I have the same bar...you will be amazed at the amount of light it puts out. Now I am not going to lie, it puts out a lot of light, however, it does not throw the light as far as an HID will. That being said, you will have to most likely be driving faster than the Commander will go to really outdrive the lights.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 17 of 17 Posts