Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after some hard work and persistence I found my X. I will be picking it up on Tuesday. If you really want one they are out there.
:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys. Once I get it next week I will have to decide to keep the RZR or not. I sat in the X at Hatfield at trailfest in October. I love the way it looked and the way I felt sitting in it. Tons of room, like riding in the f350.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Sporlan....Congrats on finding an X...you are gonna have a smile on your face for a long time!!!!!...it may feel like sitting in your f350....but it will turn and kick the arse out from under you..:dance::dance: I'm still :) everytime I get in mine....Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on your find, be sure to post up some pictures when you get it? Any plans for mods? Where you gonna break that Commander in at?
I will post some pics this week when I pick it up. Already had the Can Am accessory book. I have lots of plans. Will probably put the roof/visor combo on first. Then a winch set up. I got very use to the Todd's Custom roll cage and roof. Was not sure I would like a roof until I got one.
Will probably break it in out at our land. We live out near the country and have some land we bult a barn on this summer. Then we will head to Hatfield.:)

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds great my friend, can I assume you are referring to Hatfield McCoy? I have heard great things about that place.
Yes. Hatfield McCoy. It's a great place for trail riding. We have been going there for 9-10 years now. If anybody is close you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yes. Hatfield McCoy. It's a great place for trail riding. We have been going there for 9-10 years now. If anybody is close you won't be disappointed.
We go down there quite a bit too! Looks like our kick of the season ride next year is going to be at Hatfield. I will let you know the date as soon as it's planned to see if anyone wants to join up with us. should be a dozen or so side by sides there. I know I will be there in my X still grinning from day 1 :showoff:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Very nice. Carefull with those plastics tying down like that. Better option would be that push bar, it's tough as nails and bolts right to the frame. I put a winch on my X, so I use that to hold the front down. I run a chain hooked to the reciever hitch for the back. Sucker doesn't budge, and I don't have to break out the straps.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts