Can-Am Commander Forums: Can-Am SSV Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picking up the X on Friday & will be doing the motoman break in Sat. and of course I will post lots of pictures.....:):):):):):):):)
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
AWESOME BARB!!!!

drive it like you stole it....

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thats great news! Not gonna be much sleep for Lance until then!
Lance? Lance Who? Kekek. I have visions of Lance waking up to the sound of a motor reving up and going out to the window only to see Barb in the Yellow and Black Machine a distant picture as she drops off over the horizon.
He says to himself,, "Omg what have i done?!?". :(

·
Super Moderator
2,337 Posts
Lance? Lance Who? Kekek. I have visions of Lance waking up to the sound of a motor reving up and going out to the window only to see Barb in the Yellow and Black Machine a distant picture as she drops off over the horizon.
He says to himself,, "Omg what have i done?!?". :(
:rofl::rofl:.....that's some good stuff there Dave......

That box had a bunch of short shiny round tubes in it,,,sure hope the instructions are there or the mufflers may end up under the hood pre-heating the radiator....:rofl::rofl:.......Lance

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya ya ya....this is the deal and I think LBR is getting the better part of this deal:yeah:....see what you guys think:unsure:....
I work a second job:giggle: (bartending mid life crisis thing:)needed to learn something new):giggle: to pay for the Commander, plus I'm paying for all the accessories. the only thing Lance has to do...:)
while I'm at work is install all the accessories that I buy:)...LOVE shopping for anything to do with Automotive:giggle:...but thats another story(jeeps)
heres a picture of my 1st accessories... race exhaust, digituner and wego

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Ya ya ya....this is the deal and I think LBR is getting the better part of this deal:yeah:....see what you guys think:unsure:....
I work a second job:giggle: (bartending mid life crisis thing:)needed to learn something new):giggle: to pay for the Commander, plus I'm paying for all the accessories. the only thing Lance has to do...:)
while I'm at work is install all the accessories that I buy:)...LOVE shopping for anything to do with Automotive:giggle:...but thats another story(jeeps)
heres a picture of my 1st accessories... race exhaust, digituner and wego
AH! New Toys!:)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts