Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we lawn darted our X this past week at Glamis and i need front end parts. anybody got take offs i am interested. a-arms, steering, axles & CV's, also need stock cage, cage worked its just flat a little on one side.

·
Registered
16 Posts
my friend did this to mine also. but he summer salted mine and it hurt the hole thing bad. the parts are actually cheap through brp. check it out

·
Registered
7 Posts
parts arent too costly from BRP! I got an a-arm for $75 bc i hit a stump and bent mine! CV axles are about $400 a pop

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey I Got Both Front And Rear A arms And The Bpr Skid Plates,(That Bpr Makes For The A Arms)I Have a Set Of Aluminum XT Rims Too,..And Have All The Stock Front End Parts For A MaverickBummper,And What Ever I Took Off For The Baja Bummper,Rims To For A Maverick,..My XT Is On Vision Lighting Web Site In There Gallery At The End Of It.....( IT"S THE SHIT ) I Did A MAVERICK The Same Way It Will Be On There Site Soon,..IT"S THE SHIT TOO...!!!The Parts are At My RIVER PAD In Parker Az,...Let Me Know If Any Body Needs Those Parts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts