Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I picked up an ITP steel rim 12 x 7 4/137 for like $34.00 with free shipping. Just an FYI if you are looking at a steel rim as an option. It was already finished in black. I got it from powersportssuperstore.com.

Just trying to locate a front tire to mount on it.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I picked up an ITP steel rim 12 x 7 4/137 for like $34.00 with free shipping. Just an FYI if you are looking at a steel rim as an option. It was already finished in black. I got it from powersportssuperstore.com.

Just trying to locate a front tire to mount on it.
Have you tryed that roim on the front of your commander? I ask because I bought a similar ITP wheel off ebay and it will not clear the caliper.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had it on both rears and it fit ok. Going to try it on the front and will let you know. Have not had it on the front yet.
AH! You may find it hits the Caliper. I have not tryed mine on the rear yet. Any Ideal when you are going to check. The only reason I ask is because I will be leaving for a Race in GA next wednesday and I will need to have a rim for a spare tire. The Race laps are 11 miles long so I do not want to be with out a spare.. If it fits can you give me the specific part number off the site.
Thanks Much
Steve

Email: [email protected]

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey man I put mine on the front tonight and it cleared with out issue. Here are a few pictures of the wheel on the front. I put my hand between the caliper and rim so you could see the clearance. Granted I could not fit my whole hand in there but it was enough to get in between them a bit.

I got them from

http://www.powersportsuperstore.com/

Part number is D12F537

Description is:
ITP Delta Steel Wheel - 12 X 7 - 4+3 Offset - Gloss Black Black Steel D12F537

Looks like they have them for 34.6 right now. Not sure what deals they are giving on shipping. When I got mine I ordered 2 of them, one for me and for another person (IndianaX). I did get free shipping. As long as your order is over 74.99 you qualify for free shipping.

With this part number though you should be able to get it from anywhere. I can say they shipped mine out really quick, same day shipping.

Let me know if you need any more info will be glad to help out.

Oh and FYI I did try it at full steer both directions and it never hit anything. Granted I do not have a tire on it, but as far as the rim goes it cleared everything with sufficient room.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
BLR's rims came in yesterday .....they are suppose to fit OK, so good news for us....they're 8"....offset is 4/4....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts