Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after many days testing this is where it's at. 68mph thru the woops at Glamis on sand hwy. Turns on a dime and no body roll. Does just as well in the desert Here's a small clip.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok here is some footage you can check out. The can am with the dirt tires is cutting left and right thru the whoops at 65 to 68mph. Let me know some thoughts. I think its impressive considering usually you make it so soft it has a lot of body roll to go thru the whoops. Also being a short wheel distance. Just impressive.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
I have the FST kit on my Teryx and it is fantastic. I would so love to make my Teryx a 2-seater to really be able to haul some tail!

Great videos, kit looks like it really soaks up the whoops! Can I assume this kit is a 6" over?

In normal FST fashion, does this kit relocate the shock locations? Also looks like you are using the 2" Kings on there.

If you get a chance, shoot some pictures of the kit (when it is reasonable, I know how Torrey is about that kind of stuff)

Thanks so much for sharing!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Welcome to the forum Childsplay..:)..
after putting the LT did you notice any cutout of the ECU (shaft saver) when going over the whoops?
only asked cause I noticed that the rear tires still unloaded a little, which is normal.
Thanks for sharing vid.
Barbara

1 - 4 of 4 Posts