1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
doors

how will they be skinned?painted?how will the latch?how do i order? i think that is all the questions i have.....sorry for all the questions

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how will they be skinned?painted?how will the latch?how do i order? i think that is all the questions i have.....sorry for all the questions
aluminum,raw,powdercoat is80 if you want black,call me,r you picking them up or shipping them.pull pin lacth.ask any question you want.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Doors

I WILL NEED THEM SHIPPED AND I DO WANT THEM POWDERCOATED BLACK.....DO U HAVE A PIC OF THE LATCH AND IS YOUR NUMBER POSTED ON THE WEB....WHAT ABOUT THE SEAT BELT LATCH(safety switch)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I WILL NEED THEM SHIPPED AND I DO WANT THEM POWDERCOATED BLACK.....DO U HAVE A PIC OF THE LATCH AND IS YOUR NUMBER POSTED ON THE WEB....WHAT ABOUT THE SEAT BELT LATCH(safety switch)
cool whats the zip,i will shortly,the seat belt latch switch is not connect to this!

·
Registered
13 Posts
doors

my zip is 25526 wv........i will be calling you in the next day or so.....but i would like to see one with the skin on it.......so if you could email me when you get one that would be great. ([email protected])

·
Registered
12 Posts
All, i'm new here just sold the Rhino and have a commander coming this month (Red 1000xt). Just wanted to say if Jimbo's prices and workmanship are anything like on the Rhinos you can stop looking elsewhere. His radius cages are a thing of beauty. Looking forward to getting a new 4 seater cage for my Commander from you soon!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fu2 chassis is coming out with a new bolt on doors ,canvas tops and front bumper and doors will bolt on to stock cage,tops for stock cage!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts