Can-Am Commander Forums: Can-Am SSV Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Welcome from Sunny Southern Arizona! Good to have ya here!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from Nor*Cal :wavespin:

Upper Kandanga, sounds exotic
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. As for exotic it was Homer Simpson who said "I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?"
It all depends on your point of reference.
What's with the two forums filled pretty much with the same Commander followers?
Cheers,

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
What's with the two forums filled pretty much with the same Commander followers?
Yes you will find that sites dedicated to a particular model will often share the same members. Hopefully as the machine hits the public you will start seeing a separation, however, this is a normal occurance. As time passes, some will enjoy one site over the other and will be dedicated to that site, others will posts on both sites. Guess what I am getting at is this is the only site you need to be on ;) Kidding of course.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
This is the non RZR Biased Forum. Sorry I will burn in Hell on the other site for this!:poop::rofl::unsure:
YOU are so burned...ya know they LURK....:giggle::giggle:

this is the only forum you need to be on...you will so find out that the other forum is getting to be mainLY RZR guys (3rzr MODS VS 1 CAN-AM MOD) ....I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING BURNED/BANNED...I WILL NOT GO THEIR AGAIN....I TOOK A STAND FOR ONE OF OUR FELLOW PEEPS...:)
NO BASHING OVER HERE

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Speaking of the other forum..you will noticed that I was one of the top posters, and the last activity will be and will always be September 7th...I have principles and I support CT members that have been wrongly justified....before they were even CT members....Barbara

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
A kinder and gentler forum...thats why I joined :yeah:

and of course the members are more intelligent and better looking too!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
and of course the members are more intelligent and better looking too!
Hey thanks for that OUTLAW IGNORE AMOS :) :)...assuming that you are talking about myself & (I think) Jo G the only 2 women on this forum

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Hey thanks for that OUTLAW IGNORE AMOS :) :)...assuming that you are talking about myself & (I think) Jo G the only 2 women on this forum
Of course!!! Goes without saying!!! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts