Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!!! We are getting there on Fiday!! You can't miss us. The Commander will be sitting out for all to see!!! We are going to walk the track then hang out, come on over and look us up!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
name

We are Team Skid Row we will be in a light tan motorhome with a black trailer and a can am outside also. WE are goin to try and get thr fri also to chk the track and then cook out that nite. What are you and Matt Goin to be drivin thr

·
Registered
145 Posts
I won't be there ... but do plan on hitting the OH and IN races ... hopefully. I'll watch for that name on the real-time scans and on my phone.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The NightKrawler Kustoms Commander 1000X took 2nd overall at the First GNCC race!!! Thanks to all of our sponsors, family, and fans for helping us out!! Its really appreciated!!! Bootle thanks for letting us hang out with you!Hopfully we see you in SC!!! I ll brings some ribs and a pork roast if your going to be there!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Here is a pretty good video of the UTV race from inside a "tight" looking commander with green cage and white plastics.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you think it would have been better to put his seatbelt on before they started racing:banghead: That is too funny, was it there first race and didnt know that seatbelts are made to keep you in your seat when you want to go fast... Racing 101:rofl:

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
No!!!! I want to get a Go Pro but we are pinching pennies!!! I can race with out one for now... Hopefully we get one soon!!
Talk to Contour or Drift and they just might sponsor you with at least a camera. ContourGPS has the GPS built in so you could post the video and we could see the track on google earth as we watch the video at Contour >> GPS Video Camera and HD Helmet Camera.

Just a thought.
Keep up the good driving.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts