Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Been a while since i posted on here. We decided to go legal here in MI with the commander. I just installed the new D.O.T black diamond xtr tires. Nice threads. Got the mirrors mounted. All we have left is lighting wich we ordered the complete plug and play setup for the commander, wiper, and we already made our own windshield washer setup. Amazing how cheap the washer setup is and how easy you can make one yourself. Works perfect. Since i work for waste management i should be able to get it scaled at no cost. We have a ton of back country roads only a few miles from the house so this is a great investment. The MI process seems to be very cut dry and smooth so far and local police dept told me when im ready to common up and get it certified. Hope everyone on here has a great day:)

·
Administrator
2,344 Posts
Hi everyone. Been a while since i posted on here. We decided to go legal here in MI with the commander. I just installed the new D.O.T black diamond xtr tires. Nice threads. Got the mirrors mounted. All we have left is lighting wich we ordered the complete plug and play setup for the commander, wiper, and we already made our own windshield washer setup. Amazing how cheap the washer setup is and how easy you can make one yourself. Works perfect. Since i work for waste management i should be able to get it scaled at no cost. We have a ton of back country roads only a few miles from the house so this is a great investment. The MI process seems to be very cut dry and smooth so far and local police dept told me when im ready to common up and get it certified. Hope everyone on here has a great day:)
What a super great post you put up canamjim...no complaints nor disfunctional bashing that most forums get....but fully informational...your hired!!

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.