Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LBR took the digituner out of the Commander and sent it back to Muzzy's to have it reprogrammed....
he handed the package to me to open and he said a snide remark to our friends to the effect "have you ever heard a woman let out a squeal"
and I just ignored him as usual...well they did hear me squeal...
inside the box with the digituner was another box

It's says something to the effect....Muzzy's Black Box....:giggle::giggle:

he will be putting it on this week and we will be out testing this coming weekend...:)

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Man! Sure wish my wife unit responded the way Barb does when a new offroad part comes in. Her thought process is "Well there goes my Dining room set!" Yea I know it will be an entry into the "FILE"
So your saying the only squeals you hear is your Commander belt? ...lol ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds like my wife. I got her big injectors and put them in the truck for her birthday. I probably could have done better, but she was happy.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So what improvement does this black box make? How much faster etc??
Also where to buy?
Thanks
What this black box does is eliminates the shaft saver only, so say your going thru whoops or over water bars and if you tires leave the ground your engine will not cutout...this is a Muzzy's design...can be purchased thru UTV Factory or ATV outfitters I believe...
this black box is not detectable with budds, where the other black box from K&T has a few more functions besides the shaft saver it raises the RPMs by 800, which will increase your speed. now with that said and if you have any problems with engine and you need work done on machine and they run a computer on the budds they can see that your RPM's were changed and also MPH...:furious:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts