Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been out riding "the red rocket" the last couple of nights and didn't have time to post. Regardless ... the thing is AMAZING ... which I expected from a Can-Am. :)

I like the responsiveness, power, driver/passenger comfort, and the utility/sporty functionality. All sport is great, all utility is great, but when you can have your cake and eat it too it feels pretty darn good. That's what sold me on the Renegade and now the Commander.

I need to buzz through my break-in so I can take it back to have the dealer and have the other accessories installed, oil changed, and then start doing my mods before race season. Any suggestions on the first few mods?

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Glad you are enjoying it my friend. Seeing as I do not have a Commander, I can only tell you some of the first mods that were recommended for the Teryx. First off was the CDI, granted in your case an ECM. Another mod was the exhaust, this works for some, and not for others...really comes down to how you are going to use your machine. Since you are talking about racing, I am sure you will want to change out the exhaust.

I have heard the stock lights are actually very good, however, if you are needing more light, replacing the stock headlights with HIDs might be of interest to you.

Honestly, there is so much you can do really the only limit is your wallet :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Biggest bang for the buck in my book and a good first mod... Wheel spacers! I went 2" all the way around..can't tell the difference look wise...but man the stability is really noticeable-

Of course adding mirrors, harnesses just made me feel more as ease...

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts