Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I put my exhaust on a few weeks ago, I noticed a puddle of coolant under the water pump and my coolant bottle was low. I also found this piece of rubber from the rear motor mount. (see pictures) They replaced the motor mount and Ran a cooling system pressure test over night with no drop in pressure. When I picked it up I asked if they topped off the coolant. He told me he had... I should have checked... I'm going to go ask for a bottle under warranty. They are really proud of that stuff. Other than that. They had it done in record time and replaced the missing hood grommet. Now if it would stop damn raining so a guy could go for a ride!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Our trip was canceled down to Redding due to downed trees, snow and high water so we spent the last 4 days down at Spinreel....Rained most of the time but we still went for a ride Sat. evening and Then Lance & I had a good 5 hr ride today and only had 1 rain shower...
Several of us are staying at Halfmoon Bay (Winchester Bay) April 29th & 30 then helping Sand Wiazards racing with there dune clean-on Sat.. come on down and join us...

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Any ideas why it leaked fluid but passed the overnight pressure test?......Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our trip was canceled down to Redding due to downed trees, snow and high water so we spent the last 4 days down at Spinreel....Rained most of the time but we still went for a ride Sat. evening and Then Lance & I had a good 5 hr ride today and only had 1 rain shower...
Several of us are staying at Halfmoon Bay (Winchester Bay) April 29th & 30 then helping Sand Wiazards racing with there dune clean-on Sat.. come on down and join us...
I'm looking into this. I have plans to be there two weeks after that... Can you go too much?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts