Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not much yet. I'm making it up as I go so progress is slow. It will house my winch and have headlight guards. I'm enjoying some "Ideas-in-a-can",(Coors Light), for inspiration.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Looking great Jason.......what was it about the factory bumper you didn't care for? ...or is it the one off look your after? .....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking great Jason.......what was it about the factory bumper you didn't care for? ...or is it the one off look your after? .....Lance

You could say that, Lance. The factory bumper is great, but everyone has one. I have to justify all the money I've spent on tools!:giggle: My dealer actually asked me if I bought the light bar I made from him. If that's not a compliment, I don't know what is...:showoff:

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking good Jason, what are you doing for a covering, powdered coated or painted or rhinolined?
I think I'm gonna use the same Rust-Oleum truck bed liner that I used on my light bar. It's held up well.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
That is a great compliment, for sure Jason ....my work gets questioned as to the length my high school bus was ...hehe .....Lance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts