Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, just trying to decide if i should purchase a can half-windshield? looking for thoughts on the windshield and is it worth buying. i have the coated windshield, but was looking for pro's/con's. thanks, jlabow

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just got mine and love it so far. Deflects alot of the wind but gives you the option to see over when it gets covered in Mud.

I wanted a windshield but couldn't go with a full just because of where I ride. There is lots of mud and the full would be covered in the 1st hour I was out, constantly cleaning it off. So I went with the half and am really happy with it so far. Fit and finish are great!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I have one also and it helps deflect the rain & wind... and the only problem I have with it is when it rains hard I sit low in the seat so I have a hard time when it comes to steep hill seeing over them..so I really like to follow rather then lead or as all of our friends tell me...get a booster seat....LOL....

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have and like the half windshield. I also have a cab back to cut down on the back draft of dust and what not. I ride in the east Texas woods and some of the trails are pretty tight with alot of under brush. After one trip out the windshield was pretty scratched up (no hard coat). You can still see thru it... or over it but I'll bet there will come a time to chunk it for a new one due to all the scratches. If you can get a coated one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts