Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone here having a Birthday today......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!......

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
For anyone here having a Birthday today......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!......
Happy B-day! Isnt it suppose to be a Brithweek or month? mines just around the corner...spending it at the Sand show in Socal!

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....IGNORE AMOS....:) hopefully you will be having fun at the Sand Show......Barbara :giggle:
Hey! well thanks..(its Saturday) and Im taking my Girlfriend to San Diego for a little R&R and she's game to go check out the Sand show (what a trooper!) I might be bringing home(or at least ordering) some BD gifts for myself!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey! well thanks..(its Saturday) and Im taking my Girlfriend to San Diego for a little R&R and she's game to go check out the Sand show (what a trooper!) I might be bringing home(or at least ordering) some BD gifts for myself!
Seeing that I will be camping this weekend I will wish you a great b-day now.
Happy birthday Ignore Amos:dance: You got to love buying your own gifts...lol,it sure beats
another bundle of socks....Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I want to wish my Hubby a Happy Birthday .....he says 39 and holding:rofl:
only in his dreams...:giggle:

Love ya ...Barbara

Lance just opened a card up from his great niece (which is over 21) and he says he's only 39...ya right.....audio card with a great motto "just gotta rock & roll and party all night"..he was laughing so hard he almost fell of the bar stool..

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Happy Birthday Big Guy! we are not getting older...just better! btw...I always wonder why so many birthdays in September...hmmm..... its cold out...Christmas and New Years parties...make sense to me!

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanx for all your non-Commander Bday wishes guys....but especially to my main-stay BLR.......Lance

1 - 20 of 23 Posts