Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wishing each and everyone of you a very Happy & safe 2013..
Lance and I are spending new years with friends in the desert..south end of GLAMIS at Buttercup OHV park..
Safe distance from the Mexican Border:D

gotta love life

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
To all of you, may the worst day of 2013 be better than your best day of 2012. Have a great New Year and if you pull an alcohol enhanced watch this moment, make sure it is filmed and that you do not get hurt, then you can share the fun.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To all of you, may the worst day of 2013 be better than your best day of 2012. Have a great New Year and if you pull an alcohol enhanced watch this moment, make sure it is filmed and that you do not get hurt, then you can share the fun.
Alcohol only around the camp fire tonight got a 1200 mile trek to home tomorrow..it has been fun but also looking forward to my own bed...lol..:D

gotta love life

·
Registered
74 Posts
Happy New Year to all! :)

BLR and LBR - have a safe and relaxing drive home!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy New Year to all! :)

BLR and LBR - have a safe and relaxing drive home!
Thanks the trip so far has been uneventful..now let's keep it that way..lol
The trip down had enough drama to last us all of 2013...:D

gotta love life

·
Registered
188 Posts
Well now you have some more stories to tell. That one just starts remember that storm in 2012 where we spent a couple of days on Weed California and not grandchild the town is not called Weed because that is where they grow all the marijuana they sell in California any how.....

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Our trip from Buttercup CA to Medford. Or..has been very very uneventful.
I even drove from Redding CA to Medford. OR..just so Lance didnt think the weather gods knew it wasn't him driving...lol..:D

gotta love life

1 - 7 of 7 Posts