Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my XT last week and went for my my first ride with my son on Saturday, all I can say is WOW!, looking forward to some good times.
This is my first SXS and no previous ATV's or anything so I will be learning as I go and Learning from some of you pro's on what gear is worth getting or staying away from.
Thanks.
R/R.

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Welcome to the Forum RR...my first SXS too...what a blast your going to have- very hard to get the smile off my face every time I take it out:dance:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome.
I Live in the BayArea and we are looking forward to riding technical trails and some desert riding, I read a lot about the duners and that sounds like fun as well.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.
I Live in the BayArea and we are looking forward to riding technical trails and some desert riding, I read a lot about the duners and that sounds like fun as well.
We have all that stuff up here!! Lots of technical stuff in the Sierra's and desert/dunes outside Reno.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will be in touch with you soon Bob as I want to get the skids and harness bar from you, are you open Saturdays?. Talk shop and find some good places to ride.

Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Lance,

any good areas to ride near the Chetco river?, I head up that way for Salmon on the Klamath in Sept and the Chetco and farther for Stellhead Jan/FEB.
would love to mix it up and get some rideing in especially if the river blows out I won't be so bummed driving that far just for fish.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Thanks Lance,

any good areas to ride near the Chetco river?, I head up that way for Salmon on the Klamath in Sept and the Chetco and farther for Stellhead Jan/FEB.
would love to mix it up and get some rideing in especially if the river blows out I won't be so bummed driving that far just for fish.
Wow....I'll have to do some researching and contacting of friends down there for that answer.....here's a start tho......Lance

Looks to be Class III only: Oregon Parks and Recreation: Places to ride ATVs

More of an expanded view: Oregon Parks and Recreation: Places to ride ATVs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts