Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my 1000xt last friday. Have never owned an atv or side by side before. Retired last Feb. Its time to ride the ridge tops with my wife and grandkids. Thanks for all the great info.

·
Administrator
2,339 Posts
Right on Stan.....am sure you've paid your dues in the job market all of these years to earn that awesome passtime chauffeuring the grandkids! ....welcome ...

Sent by my twin-turbo Droid Razr

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am less than a half hour from the trail. I have never rode it but my wife wants to try it out soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Howdy Stan. I live in Scott Depot and work in Charleston. We'll be spending a lot of time on the HM trails this year. Maybe we'll see you down there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My brother lives in Scott Depot. I live in Racine on big coal river. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Little Coal river is the only one I have been too. I hear some of the others farther south are much better. We plan on a trip or two there this year, maybe we can hook up.
I hit Little Coal the most as well since it's the closest. But I agree the ones further south are way better. It's such a great trip to go down and ride and camp all weekend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts