Can-Am Commander Forums banner

Hello from TrailGlow

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  dieselpowered 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, Paul from TrailGlow here. I want to thank you for the invite to this great site. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about our products.

I also want to offer any member of this site a 10% discount on any purchases. Just mention CommanderTalk.com to receive your discount.

#6 ·
Hey there guys, great to have you with us :wavespin:

Look forward to seeing you around the site, feel free to spread the word about us!

#7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.

TrailGlow products are made using advanced electroluminescence technology that we developed. The panels actually contain 7 layers of material and only slightly thicker than a regular decal. They have a 3M adhesive backing that allows them to be applied to any flat surface. There is a 2 wire lead from the panel that plugs into an inverter which converts 12VDC to 115VAC. The power consumption is very minimal, we have run these panels off 8 AA batteries for 9 hours.

We are not limited to numbers, we have made custom lit decals for Slime, Royal Purple, PCI Radios, Kartek just to name a few. Basically if you can dream it up, we can create it.

#8 ·
Thanks so much for letting everyone know about your products. I am a dreamer, so let me ponder and I am sure I will come up with an idea for you.

Here is their website for those of you interested:

Let them know with TRAILGLOW 877-7TO-GLOW

On a side note, I responded to your PM :)

#10 ·
Thanks for taking the time to talk to me earlier Paul, I'll get that logo file over to you and we will see what we can do with it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.