Can-Am Commander Forums: Can-Am SSV Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my names adam im from vegas i got an 08 teryx witha custom 2 seater cage from htown performance and suicide doors

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Welcome to the fray!

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Dude that scrap metal is less than 100ft away from me everyday. Yep, it hurts! BUT, we're moving forward!

Like I really might go to Marysvale just to hang out with you. You know since my SxS is gone now can I borrow yours? LOL There's a good chance I'll come up there. I'm itching to get out of the shop.

Sounds like you guys are going to have something really cool for the Show and Shine!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dude that scrap metal is less than 100ft away from me everyday. Yep, it hurts! BUT, we're moving forward!

Like I really might go to Marysvale just to hang out with you. You know since my SxS is gone now can I borrow yours? LOL There's a good chance I'll come up there. I'm itching to get out of the shop.

Sounds like you guys are going to have something really cool for the Show and Shine!
Sure you can use mine or you can rent one on site... Either way it will be great to meet up. Seriously you can run with us.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts