Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those little a-hole B*[email protected]:mad: cats are the first ones to get my commander muddy:furious: just bought my comm XT brought it home not even 2 miles on it and they have muddy paw prints all over the hood the seats the middle console, I mean all over, I will take pic's before I wash it, I think they had a kitty get together to check out what the new can-am SxS looks like and decided to paint it with mud, time to buy a slingshot and have some revenge:throwball:

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Take that as a complement
...cats only appreciate the very finest in merchandise....thus giving your Commander their seal of approval.....lol ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang cats are at it again:mad: I haven't even put one mile on it and they got their muddy paw's all over it.:nah:

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
That happened to us a few times decking the street machines out for show-n-shines, then have that happen....lol.....we're laughing with ya pard, not at ya!!......:rofl:.......Lance

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I bummed..:)..they don't like my X..when LBR & I were at Windy Bay in Feb...one curled up in LBR's nice cushy PRP seats, hey they now comfort when they see it...:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think it's my neighbor a few doors down he owns a Polaris RZR S and he has 3 cats, I think he's using those treats you see on TV for cats the ones they go nuts for, he's bribing them with the treats and training them to come over and:poop: trash my XT :yeah: conspiracy ya think:sneaky:

·
Registered
22 Posts

+

Just sayin.... its one way to deal with them :devil:. Although I like cat's I'm not fond of wild strays.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I thought i did now they are walking all over my Jeep little aholes :( oh well better for practice with the new hand pistol if that dosent work going to have to go with a lttle stronger attitude adjuster:sneaky: I counted11 stray cats in my back yard last night if the handgun dosent work will go from 11 to 0 in one night not that I like to but I have no choice

1 - 18 of 18 Posts