Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We did some testing over the weekend and took some video. This will be on our new website which is launching early next week. We will be carrying most everything at the best prices including our light kits.

commandertalk.com and swerveoffroad.com will be making an announcement next week as well. Please stay tuned and enjoy the video. Make sure you catch the end:)

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
LOL!!...I love bloopers...thanx for sharing that....nice for BLR and I to see others in the club!!..........Lance

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Hey Dennis you lost your audio to the video...dang WMG....but I can give you a link on how to get around it.....out of all the vids I've done only 1 has let the music stay, so I've have gone and disputed all the others and it has worked...

here's the vid to explain how to do it.....Barbara

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Video looks good...maybe it wasn't such a bad thing without the audio!!!

Lights look great!

cant wait to get them hooked up...but that'll be another month or so as its a bare frame right now!

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Dennis you lost your audio to the video...dang WMG....but I can give you a link on how to get around it.....out of all the vids I've done only 1 has let the music stay, so I've have gone and disputed all the others and it has worked...

here's the vid to explain how to do it.....Barbara

YouTube - How To Beat WMG Copyright!
Awesome Thanks! I tried it and it appears to be working now.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
@Dennis...I trying to broading my music choices....Name of group & song please...
I'm an old hard core rock & hair band follower from the 70's & 80's....lol..never been much interested in new artist till now...DP turned me onto Distured which i do like....I guess you can teach an old CAT new tricks....LOL...Barbara

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
@Dennis...I trying to broading my music choices....Name of group & song please...
I'm an old hard core rock & hair band follower from the 70's & 80's....lol..never been much interested in new artist till now...DP turned me onto Distured which i do like....I guess you can teach an old CAT new tricks....LOL...Barbara
that's Static X... song is Z28

I'm not that smart...but my Iphone's Shazam program is...

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

The other band is the Beastie Boys before they were the beastie boys we know today. Its from there album called Poly Wog Stew which cam out a few years before the 80s hit Licensed to Ill. Hardcore punk.

Good stuff if you like punk:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm trying to find a good place to mount the balusters for the high and low beam kit I got from eagle eye, does anyone know a good place to mount them at on the 1000x

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm trying to find a good place to mount the balusters on the high and low beam kit I got from eagle eye, if anyone knows a good place on the 1000x let me know please

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Under the hood cover on the sides of the body ...two all the way forward with wires facing backwards ....two about half way up to the windshield area with wires facing forwards....zip tie remainder of wires underneath ...it's a marriage made in heaven

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

1 - 15 of 15 Posts