Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent seen much on the form about their product, I am looking at their roof and rock slider kits - does anybody have any feedback?

I run their suspensions in my sleds and they work great.

ST

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have the Holz roof. Awesome piece! well, two piece, Very happy with it, fits great. I did however place weather strip all along the cage and then had to get and use longer mounting bolts. I don't think it would rattle without the weather strip, I just wanted it on there. The mounting system is pretty trick also. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Hillbilly the stock roof came with weather striping so I think you were right on track...by adding it..:)

Sorry to Hijack thread, but hillbilly are you going to mud nationals?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hillbilly the stock roof came with weather striping so I think you were right on track...by adding it..:)

Sorry to Hijack thread, but hillbilly are you going to mud nationals?
The weather strip was to give me a little clearence for my SSV Works stereo/speaker bar. If there was going to be any rattles this took care of that also. Nope...:furious: No Mud Nats. for me. Work is just crazy right now! Starting to work on the weekends this week. Good on the bank account, Bad on the havin fun factor.

OK, you can have the thread back. Sorry

·
Registered
211 Posts
One last question, will I be able to install a full front windshield with the Holz roof?
Man... I'm going to say I don't think so. The Holz roof comes down pretty far on the cage. About to where the angled cage braces meet the "A" piller. I run a half windshield and with the Holz roof there is about 18" give or take (never measured it) between the two. You could always cut one to fit I guess. Have a look at mine. Again, hope this helps ya out.

http://www.commandertalk.com/commandertalk-com-members-rides/892-pics-contest.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts