Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a guy selling single color LED whips the other weekend and a light came on... An LED light... I said, I could make that... So, here's my first try... I have about $85 into it and it's way better than the single color stick. This one has 16 colors, 8 brightness/dimming settings, 16 flash/strobe modes, 16 color pattern modes, and other stuff I haven't quite figured out yet...I'm going to Winchester Bay for the weekend of May 13th and will test durability. Stay tuned for the next video!

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
What a DIY guy! ...see you in WB Jason! ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a DIY guy! ...see you in WB Jason! ....Lance

Heck ya! you guys are sand camping in 33? I'm in 31. Same as last time. There will be another guy there that goes by "old dune rider" on another forum. He has a new XT with paddles and the same Muzzy's system I have. Gonna be fun! I'll be there thursday night.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Heck ya! you guys are sand camping in 33? I'm in 31. Same as last time. There will be another guy there that goes by "old dune rider" on another forum. He has a new XT with paddles and the same Muzzy's system I have. Gonna be fun! I'll be there thursday night.
Suuuweeeet....yeah, I've been told it's #33....a bud is towing our trailer out to park it for us and will be coming in Friday....

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
seen it 1st hand...we could tell from our camp when he couldn't make it up Banshee...damn rookie drivers going to get more firewood... huh Jason...
I'm thinking that I may need to get one of these, they are diffently seen from a ways away...

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
The whip worked awesome. It survived my endo! I'm working on some more video from last weekend that has it lit up. I'll post as soon as it's done.
If you don't mind, I'd like a PM with your parts list for that whip Jason .....when we were riding with you and fell behind, after cresting the one dune, we could see you instantly half mile away ....it was great to look for that whip and zero in to reunite ....it's beachin cool!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts