Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Mt Hood Polaris. I talked to you earlier on the Rhino forum about Winchester? I'm psyched!
We just got back in from the dunes today...the ole saying was... the worst day of riding is better then the best day at work!!! bullcrap...this was by far the worst day...wind blowing 30+...wind in the summer was never this bad!!!
sandblasted the black off of the X...it's now all yellow..LOL

Next weekend is suppose to be better..we will see ya friday afternoon..

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When you live three minutes from the dunes, You get to complain!:) I'm hoping this wind will leave a clean slate for next weekend!

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Hey Jason...wassup!? ....great to hear that you got a Commander ...can't wait to see you down here again .....SOON....OK?? .....let's ride!! Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Jason...wassup!? ....great to hear that you got a Commander ...can't wait to see you down here again .....SOON....OK?? .....let's ride!! Lance

I'm headed to Winchester on Thursday. Sounds like you guys will be there on Friday?

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Barb will be there Friday mid_afternoon and set camp...I'll be in later that evening ....screwy week for the two of us.
.will fill ya in then ...Lance

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Barb will be there Friday mid_afternoon and set camp...I'll be in later that evening ....screwy week for the two of us.
.will fill ya in then ...Lance

I can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts