Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 1000xt finally turned up last week they are really hard to get in australia and even harder i tasmania but i think i got the first xt here and its awesome

·
Registered
116 Posts
my 1000xt finally turned up last week they are really hard to get in australia and even harder i tasmania but i think i got the first xt here and its awesome
Cool! You got yours before I got mine I ordered it in august and still haven't got it ! I'm hoping next month

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congratulations from "up over" ....!! Question for ya, do the Commanders shipped to Australia or Tasmania have the turn signals like the European models?

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Congratulations ....and times 2 on the pictures of your great scenery!! ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks ive had it out on the weekend and its awesome compared to my old Teryx.
the commanders here in Aus dont have turn signals.
cheers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Does anyone have any new info on when the 1000x is going to be available around UT., NV. or Ca.??? Seems like they aren't putting very many out to the dealers very quickly. We are on acouple waiting lists, but they are saying May, June, July time frame. Does this sound right??

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Does anyone have any new info on when the 1000x is going to be available around UT., NV. or Ca.??? Seems like they aren't putting very many out to the dealers very quickly. We are on acouple waiting lists, but they are saying May, June, July time frame. Does this sound right??
In Oregon...where I bought mine are just starting to receive their 2nd shipment...SKNorthwest...Portland

1 - 12 of 12 Posts