Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having one of those days.:).. I see some hostility on other forums people getting banned not sure why and could care less why....but life is what you make it...:)...be postive...and most of ALL have fun...:)
I just had to vent a little bit...

That's why I like it here on CT so much..:)..we may not have as many post as other sites...BUT we don't have the drama..:eek: so I guess there is a bright side to not having a lot of nonsense post to read...Barbara

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Well said BLR,
I did not care for one forum I was on for another product and have yet to go back. Commander talk is always a good forum to be on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm having one of those days.:).. I see some hostility on other forums people getting banned not sure why and could care less why....but life is what you make it...:)...be postive...and most of ALL have fun...:)
I just had to vent a little bit...

That's why I like it here on CT so much..:)..we may not have as many post as other sites...BUT we don't have the drama..:eek: so I guess there is a bright side to not having a lot of nonsense post to read...Barbara
Well said. The sun was shining here in TN today..! Things will be so much better when spring is here..!! Can hardly wait.:)

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
The "Other Forum" that everyone speak about doesn't have many active members either. Its just that the people are much to sensitive about nothing. Most is about some other UTV being better than ours. On the truck forums those guys bash each other trucks all the time yet people just go with it. Everyone makes a choice on a product but that choice is not your child or love one just a Product.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The "Other Forum" that everyone speak about doesn't have many active members either. Its just that the people are much to sensitive about nothing. Most is about some other UTV being better than ours. On the truck forums those guys bash each other trucks all the time yet people just go with it. Everyone makes a choice on a product but that choice is not your child or love one just a Product.
I agree...it's nice to have so many choices, and as I have said before, no one car is for everyone it's what works best for you...:)...That's why the Manufactures are always trying to improve their car..or give us choices...:)

·
Registered
83 Posts
This was the first site I found and it has always been nice and friendly. I do look at other sites too. After I saw the new contest here and saw the post min, I was shocked to see that I only had 2 posts here and I had a lot on another one. I guess I thought it was double posting to put the same info in different sites, I figured everyone was looking at all the sites anyways. So I will now be sharing more info here. :)

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
That is great to hear that you'll be spenting a bunch more time overr here on CT ...thanx! ...Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts