Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baja Designs Pitch-Black Video contest is under way and I need your vote.

My video is listed under "Bryan A" and I have the only SxS video in the contest.

The Baja Designs Lights I put on work better then I would have ever though they could.

It is easy just follow the link below and and click on the check box in the upper right corner of the video you want to vote for (mine I hope).
You will have to log into your facebook account to vote but not to view the video.

Thank you,
Bryan A

Baja Designs Pitch-Black Video Contest / Facebook

· Premium Member
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
http://www.facebook.com/BajaDesigns.truckbuggy

If anyone is having a hard time getting to the Baja Designs Facebook Page here is a direct link.
You will need to click on Video Contest from this link as shown in this screen shot.

And once in the Video contest page click the video you want to view below and then scroll back to the top to watch the video.

To vote click the check box on right side of the video you are voting for. (my video is by Bryan A)

· Premium Member
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh YEAH,
I WON the GRAND Prize of $1500 in Baja Designs Products.

So looks like it is time for the new light bar Baja Designs just came out with to find its way onto my Commander. OH YEAH

Thank you Commandertalk and everyone for your votes. This means a Side by Side beat the other videos with cars and motorcycles.

Thank you thank you
Bryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.