Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That dang DP is changing the PirateSxS forum around :giggle: and I'm having withdrawls not being on there...:)...now I have to go work...cause I only have this one forum to torment all of you guys on now :giggle::giggle:..Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Lol sorry everyone, takes time to set these things up. Really wish I did not have to start things over but that new vBulletin sucks. This format will be a lot more familiar to all of you and we should not have any goofy problems displaying videos, ect. Not sure on the game room though...still looking into that.

The good news is that you won't be bored for long, just think of the new threads you get to start to get the content back on the site lol.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
85 Posts
im sitting here watching a pbs :poop:station about telescopes so ya i need to raise some hell :throwball:..... just let us know when, there is no pressure hope its not long but there is no pressure how much longer do you think dont feel like you need to rush what about 10 more minutes im just asking take your time :rofl::rofl::rofl: now if that aint annoying i dont know what is

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am too, I withdrew from the other forum when they closed the thread. They said nobody wanted to read it. It belongs to them, they can do what they want. Just do not tell me what/what not to read. If nobody reads them, why close it? HOW'S THAT?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am too, I withdrew from the other forum when they closed the thread. They said nobody wanted to read it. It belongs to them, they can do what they want. Just do not tell me what/what not to read. If nobody reads them, why close it? HOW'S THAT?
that is a mouth full and a mind game :rofl:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just got in ½ hour ago. I see what you are talking about pirate. The whole bunch got banned! Maybe mods and minstraters can post each other.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just got in ½ hour ago. I see what you are talking about pirate. The whole bunch got banned! Maybe mods and minstraters can post each other.
he is redoing everything making it easier to navigate ... if it is easier than before hell i will have 200 post the first evening :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts