Administrator
2,339 Posts
Oh ya!....sanitary install ....

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
49 Posts
dump bed

do you still have full dump capacity and access to the lower compartment with this exhaust?

What about with the Can Am complete rear bumper installed?

Did you add the whisper quiet kit and if so how much was it?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
do you still have full dump capacity and access to the lower compartment with this exhaust?

What about with the Can Am complete rear bumper installed?

Did you add the whisper quiet kit and if so how much was it?

Thanks
The bed and function don't change. Spark arresters and quiet cones were included but the directions say to run the system for an hour before installing them invade there is any debris in it.
I don't have the rear bumper but it should work. This muffler set up sits where the factory on did. Wayyyyyy lighter too.

·
Administrator
2,339 Posts
Running it without the arrestors is so the fresh glass packing that blows out and doesn't plug the exaust....BTW, both our Rotaxes are running open mufflers to give ya an ides of the Muzzy tunes they emit.....

My opinion is if you eventually install cores and arrestors with your tips, your won't be happy...it's gonna be VERY quiet......

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Running it without the arrestors is so the fresh glass packing that blows out and doesn't plug the exaust....BTW, both our Rotaxes are running open mufflers to give ya an ides of the Muzzy tunes they emit.....

My opinion is if you eventually install cores and arrestors with your tips, your won't be happy...it's gonna be VERY quiet......
I'll keep 'em in the toy hauler incase John Law is ever out and about and feelin' writey..:furious:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts