Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
* I posted the same thread in the exterior and body folder. but...:
Has anyone installed the blingstar suicide slam latch doors? After recieving them Im concerned I wont be able to keep my rock sliders or door nets. Also, I was curious what and how hard it is to trim out the floor board piece. If anyone has any comments, suggestions or remember the best practices to install this item I would greatly appreciate some guidance...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just received my set of blingstar suicide doors as well... They don't seem like its gonna be an easy install whatsoever.. I emailed blingstar and asked for some better directions on how to install them.. they sent me some more instructions that are a little bit better than what I received with my doors when I purchased them through amazon.. however, I haven't attempted the install yet so if you come up with any more guidance or anything to help as far as installing these doors, please let me know brother

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.