Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site but Ive had my commander x for almost a year. Its pretty much the only thing I drive when I am not working, even if I am just goin to town for some beer. I've put a stereo, K&T black box, ITP ss wheels with 27 inch bighorns, turnkey tierods and wicked bilt eps in it. Lookin forward to talking to some people with similar intrests and learning some stuff from you guys and sharing what I know.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Administrator
2,344 Posts
Hi-ya...welcome to the site Roadrash...it's gotta be way cool to drive on the streets! ...wished we could cruise into the convenience store for a sixer.

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I cant ride on the streets here but I can get to town or any of my buddies places on all dirt roads. I can ride from my house in any direction and ride for hundreds of miles.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the site. The family continues to grow...............................................................................................................................................................................
Welcome to the Forum. Feel free to share more of your Commander experience over the past year. Curious minds want to know.
Hey Oddyknuck, I think I remember you from Mikes Pilot page. Does that site still exist. I sold all my pilots . I had bought and sold 7 over a ten year period. Now I am into the commander thing. Way more useful and almost as fun as the Pilots.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.