Can-Am Commander Forums: Can-Am SSV Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer just called and they are putting it together...asked if I can get it today...can't as it about 2.5 hours away...Flagstaff AZ, so going to go get it in the morning... Will post Pics ASAP

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I was just getting ready to call my Salesman here in 5 mins, got on here and seen you had yours.....now I am calling....:giggle::giggle:

Congrats 1st to get their X on here...

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys...It will be a night of rejoycing with a few tilted back...but an early start as I now realized...its a 4 hour drive up there with trailer...and then to turn around back to Tucson...Sunday will have to be the first ride in the desert (it suppose to rain of course!!)...bummer is I'm having surgery on my ankle Monday morning...should be down for a week or so on crutches..go figure! Xelvic...if you don't get yours this weekend...your welcome to come by and check it out-

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ha Ha, so I was going to ask how the hell you going to get to Flagstaff in 2.5 hours, then you changed it to 4 hours. That's still good time. It takes me abou 6 hours to get up there. Ok, so you got me all hyped up. I called my dealer at Ride Now Powersports to see if they heard anything yet. They told me they haven't. So I called the other Ride Now in Tucson to see if they've heard anything. They told me they already got theirs and have sold it! These two stores are only separated by a few miles and are the same company. So I don't get how one store got theirs and the other didn't??? My store is on Ina road which is only about a half mile from I-10, and I-10 is the interstate the truck drives to get to everyone West of me. SO WHAT THE HELL!!! My luck always goes like this

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha Ha, so I was going to ask how the hell you going to get to Flagstaff in 2.5 hours, then you changed it to 4 hours. That's still good time. It takes me abou 6 hours to get up there. Ok, so you got me all hyped up. I called my dealer at Ride Now Powersports to see if they heard anything yet. They told me they haven't. So I called the other Ride Now in Tucson to see if they've heard anything. They told me they already got theirs and have sold it! These two stores are only separated by a few miles and are the same company. So I don't get how one store got theirs and the other didn't??? My store is on Ina road which is only about a half mile from I-10, and I-10 is the interstate the truck drives to get to everyone West of me. SO WHAT THE HELL!!! My luck always goes like this

Im serious if you want to come check it out sometime...PM me and give you my number..I wont be home Monday or Tuesday...

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a pic from the morning when they were pulling out of the crate...

And one as they have just put it together waiting for me to pick it up...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well, if he left a 6am this morning, he should be getting back around 6pm our time. That is unless he's driving the Commander back from Flagstaff. Then we will hear from him in a couple of days!

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you were pretty close on timing...left at 6:09 with dogs...got to the dealership at 10:15 (had to have a doggie stop) left the dealship at 11:30 ish and went and bombed around just south of Flaggstaff for a couple of hours (I ran out of gas...forgot to fill before leaving town I was so excited) or I might still be there.. just pulled in a few minutes ago (6 ish) going out to Reddington Pass tomorrow...took some video with Contour HD helmet cam...some photos too...get them posted shortly...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Reddington is a great place to break it in at. Your gonna love the looks you get from everyone out there! Are you going to do the Motoman break in, or the standard? Can't wait for your review!

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Im going out this morning if you want to meet up at the entrance at 7 feathers..where the gated parking on the right at the beginning of the trail to 7 falls..at 9 or so.. my son is meeting me at noon at the bottom of Reddington where the road turns to dirt (he had to work late last night...so I guess he needs his beauty sleep) Motoman break in all the way....

my cell is 520-370-1514

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Im going out this morning if you want to meet up at the entrance at 7 feathers..where the gated parking on the right at the beginning of the trail to 7 falls..at 9 or so.. my son is meeting me at noon at the bottom of Reddington where the road turns to dirt (he had to work late last night...so I guess he needs his beauty sleep) Motoman break in all the way....
HAVE FUN.....I'm JEALOUS in a good way...but I'm also doing the :dance: :dance: :dance: for YA....

·
Registered
126 Posts

my cell is 520-370-1514
Thanks Michael for invite!! I just woke up, and it's already 9:30 in the morning. This is the latest I've sleep in for probably 2 years. Anyway, I have a lot to do today. I'm actually cleaning out the garage to get ready for my Commander. When and if I ever get mine, we'll hook up for a ride. Have fun out there today. Hopefully we'll hear your review soon. Great pics by the way! You made good time up to Flagstaff. I have to go up there next month for a conference. I'll be up there for a whole week. My luck would have it, that's probably when I'll get the call to come pick up the X. They better hold that thing for me if they do!! Ugggggggggggg.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts