Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the dealer to tell them my 11xt was missing the radiator shrouds. so they called canam told them that, and i had mentioned the rear dif thing. they called me the other day and told me canam was taking care of the whole thing. so i got the call today everything is in.

also i decided to do the work myself, just like knowing my own stuff....scott

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Nice support by Can-Am regardless what some guys have bashed them about

sent by my constipated soon-to-be-on-the-river-bottom Droid I

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i got my dif and got it in. the #is the same i had the 411, hopefully the internals are diferent!. i cant take it for a ride cause its raining and she's all cleaned up lol.
my shrouds they only sent me 2 little gromets wtf were's the rest of the shit to fasten them! i dont get it!

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
well i got my dif and got it in. the #is the same i had the 411, hopefully the internals are diferent!. i cant take it for a ride cause its raining and she's all cleaned up lol.
my shrouds they only sent me 2 little gromets wtf were's the rest of the shit to fasten them! i dont get it!
Hope that new rearend works out great for ya.....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well all good here. just got back from riding and its pretty silent. when im driving it its like im waiting to hear when it usally starts whining bad, at that surtain mph but it doesnt..st

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
well all good here. just got back from riding and its pretty silent. when im driving it its like im waiting to hear when it usally starts whining bad, at that surtain mph but it doesnt..st
Fantastic....nice to hear you don't hear! ..lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts