Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today!

If you had purchased $1000.00 worth of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have $330.00 today.

If you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you would have $0.00 today.

But...if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beet one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for a recycling refund, you would have received $214.00!

Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily and recycle. It is call the 401-Keg Plan.

A recent study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year. Another study found that Americans drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year. That means that, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to the gallon! :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
That reminds me of a story that a friend was telling LBR & I last night sitting in a bar having a beer of course...lol

They were out on a hunting trip and one of the (4 guys four days) guys son wanted to know if he could have their empty beer cans...(collect for money)so as the weekend went along the guys would just throw their cans behind them and the kid would put them in a garbage bag...After they get home a week or so later the mother of the boy that collected the cans looked out the window and her son had dumped all the cans out of the BAGS onto the lawn, seperated them all out...over 400cans spread out over the lawn...lol
The old gossip wire was overloaded one wife called the other wife which called the other wife (see the pattern)...
The Moral to the story...The wives found out just how much hunting was being done...lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today!

If you had purchased $1000.00 worth of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have $330.00 today.

If you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you would have $0.00 today.

:)
What makes me want to puke is, I did not buy Ford Motor stock when it bottomed. How dumb am I? Golly, I am their biggest fan and just couldn't pull the trigger..!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts