Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i drove my commander enough to know it would only hit 76mph. last nite i drove it with the k&t box and i now hit 79 & thats with a full windsheild & my heavy 26" bajacross. thats proof enough for me..:)

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
That's great to hear...we only have Sand and all I had it up to is low 70's by the guage, one of these times we will check it with the GPS and sxee how accurate it really is

Last weekend a friend with an XT had his up to 80 at Sand Mountain I will try and find the video...and post
with no Modifications....

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Do you run the quiet cores in your Muzzy? I'm wondering if they are quieter and do they feel like you lose a little.
I do run them sometimes our DB limit on the coast is 93 so if it's a holiday weekend I may leave them in otherwise I run with out them... there is a difference in db but not noticed to much in performance....but saying that we have been doing testing for muzzy's and we have not been running at it's peak...running way rich at sea level and at 5000'
when we get our car back from Muzzy's we can do a comparison (db check) with & with out..
I'm hoping that when I do get the car back this time from R&D that the product will be finished, they have been working on it since early June on & off.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I do run them sometimes our DB limit on the coast is 93 so if it's a holiday weekend I may leave them in otherwise I run with out them... there is a difference in db but not noticed to much in performance....but saying that we have been doing testing for muzzy's and we have not been running at it's peak...running way rich at sea level and at 5000'
when we get our car back from Muzzy's we can do a comparison (db check) with & with out..
I'm hoping that when I do get the car back this time from R&D that the product will be finished, they have been working on it since early June on & off.
That is good news..thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bryan u will like!!!! i put that and the powersteering in the same nite.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts