Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riding down at Shasta this past weekend and the Commander ran flawlessly Friday & Sat.. but on Sunday it happened twice it ran great and as soon as we all came to a stop to regroup I would let off the throttle and it would die...I would go to start it and the display just had 0...turned the key back off let it sit till everything shut down (computer) turn the key to on and everything on display was correct and it would start..

Has anybody else had this issue?

Barbara

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Does it still die now? I have been having problems with my dirt motorcycle from old gas, so makes me think gas may be the problem.
Just FYI I understand that premium gas has more ethanol than regular gas.

Let us know if you figure it out.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We run clear gas only....it only did it a couple of times...and I prolly won't have it back from Muzzy's till August to check it again...
it's ok when I just start it up it's after I run for a lon long while...I'm thinking maybe a sensor is FULL of DUST...from the 3 days of riding following everyone with the dusty roads & trails:unsure:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does it still die now? I have been having problems with my dirt motorcycle from old gas, so makes me think gas may be the problem.
Just FYI I understand that premium gas has more ethanol than regular gas.

Let us know if you figure it out.
Nope gasoline is regulated to a 10% mix. now gov. is approving 15% mix. Usually premium is the one without ethanol, sometimes midgrade is without. Depends on the station.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts