1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
43 Posts
Exellant lite bars I used to run only ridged. Now I only buy totron. 250 for a 20" lite bar ???? Hell yes put 2 on bike. Now they have upgraded their lights to same led as ridged. These are sealed better than ridged. The new up graded are a little more. Best thing to happen to leds

It's not my job to blow sunshine up your a$$.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I sent a request for a quote on the 40 high power led double row bar to the manufacturer I will let you know of the come back with a good price.

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
I sent a request for a quote on the 40 high power led double row bar to the manufacturer I will let you know of the come back with a good price.
So far pricings are around $300 for 30" and $400 for 40". The big names should be dropping their prices dramatically once their sales start dipping.

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Font Camera accessory Cameras & optics I've seen these for just under $80 a piece. I had four of them on my Rhino and firmly believe there is no better light for the money. There is no LED that will outshine a spot beam HID. The LEDs just don't have the intensity of HID.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts