Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My truck, trailer, Commander and quad are full of fuel and fresh oil! Can't wait for Thursday to get here for my first Commander trip to Winchester Bay, OR with my neighbors and new forum friends!!!! Let the dune season begin!!!:dance:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Listen I don't want to come across like a bitter or mean person, however, I am going to have to ask that you do not post pictures showing that you are going camping/riding when I am not :p

LOL have a great time and be sure to come home safely!!
Don't upset the MODs... Got it!:)

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking for imput on the paddles. I only have 5 hours on it so far so less traction won't be a bad thing for this trip. Okay. Time for a tire thread!

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Hmmm well I am not really too familiar with the Oregon dunes, however, I do not know some who run the sand with their knobbies.

Personally, I have always run paddles in the back on UTVs and quads, however, only on the UTV have I run buffs up front...on the quad I either ran stock knobbies or razors.

Might not be bad to go out there and run them just to see. Maybe LBR or BLR can chime in as I know they know the Oregon dunes better than anyone else I know.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
All fluids changed in Cah-Mandi...LBR said everything looked good..Check
Filters either changed or cleaned...Check
Air pressure...Check
Oil changed in Rhintax...Check
Fuel...Check
Truck & trailer loaded...Check
Looks like we are good to go also...
weather is looking good also
See ya friday afternoon

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All fluids changed in Cah-Mandi...LBR said everything looked good..Check
Filters either changed or cleaned...Check
Air pressure...Check
Oil changed in Rhintax...Check
Fuel...Check
Truck & trailer loaded...Check
Looks like we are good to go also...
weather is looking good also
See ya friday afternoon
Sounds good! I changed the engine oil in my X but not the gearbox... I only have 5 hours on it and I'm hoping it's not too critical...

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Sounds good! I changed the engine oil in my X but not the gearbox... I only have 5 hours on it and I'm hoping it's not too critical...
I have 300 miles and about 30 hrs....2nd oil change, but 1st for all other fluids, so you should be OK...

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Hey you know how I am..you looking to get banned :p

On a different note, you all have fun out there...that's an order!
I'm hijacking this thread only because of what Jason said...that was so funny:giggle::giggle::rofl::rofl: so my question is...can you make customized smilies Michael....I looking for someone to some how make one for my new coined phase..
ROTSLMAO...Rolling on the sand laughing my ass off...

Oh and BTW we will have fun and we will have the Go Pro filming as much as possible, then I will be editing a few more vids....just so you can be envious..:):):)

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I sure wish I lived closer. :(

I still have the damn plow mounted to my Commander. About to take it and the mount off next week I hope if OC stays in town.....
You guys have had quite the weather...while we have been in the 50's & 60's, but that is about to change...highs are only going to be mid 40's..lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
My truck, trailer, Commander and quad are full of fuel and fresh oil! Can't wait for Thursday to get here for my first Commander trip to Winchester Bay, OR with my neighbors and new forum friends!!!! Let the dune season begin!!!:dance:
Unfortunately, I probably won't get up there until July, maybe April if I'm lucky.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts