Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in a pinch and need HELP!!!! 12 guys and myself where planning a ride to Clark Co Wisconsin starting next Thurs. (May 1st) thru Sunday. Some of the guys are flying in from all over and can't cancel. We found out this morning (April 25) that the trails in Clark Co. are now closed till May 15!!!! We are looking for someplace else to ride within a 5 hr. drive of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. We have 2 side by sides and the rest quads. Does anyone out there have any ideals? We would also need lodging as we weren't planning to camp. We might be able to travel further if it sounded like a good place. PLEASE let me know as soon as possible. Thank You, Jim

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Hi Jim!...

Download 'Moto2Go' onto your smartphone. You set the state you want to ride and pull up a riding area. This app gives full demographics of the area, so be prepared to be amazed, but the info isn't always 100% correct (due to lack of updating.) You have everything you need on your phone.

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has anyone out there been to the Tri County trails in southern Wis.? I called someone who belonged to a ATV club there and he said the RR right of way trails and the road trails are open but not the forest trails. He stated that you could get to most of the towns in the area but it was real easy riding with no dirt or water.

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Dang...sorry guys it must be an Android based only app.....

Go to www.riderplanet.com its the web based site of the moto2go app....let me know how it works as I've never gone to it on a computer before.

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

·
Registered
188 Posts
The web site works well. I sure the reason they do not have the app for iPhones and iPads is due to the coding for them requires you have an apple pc. Or so my friend who programs them keeps telling me I don't have an apple pc spin have not tried programming for the iPhone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts