Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Out on the trail a few weeks ago, a buddy of mine rear ended me and destroyed my lower tail gate. Unable to buy a complete one without going through the dealer and spending some serious $$$, I was hoping that someone has one used that was taken off a machine. I will pay reasonable price and shipping. Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Hi everyone. Out on the trail a few weeks ago, a buddy of mine rear ended me and destroyed my lower tail gate. Unable to buy a complete one without going through the dealer and spending some serious $$$, I was hoping that someone has one used that was taken off a machine. I will pay reasonable price and shipping. Thanks in advance!
We had one, but sold it already...hope someone has one collecting dust that can send your way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sure hope so...my other option will be taking it apart and ordering only the individual pieces I need and trying to rebuild it. The sites that sell OEM parts do not sell the gate as a complete unit, only each individual component.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I searched Ebay and craigslist. I think these gates get smashed more often than not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts