Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testing is finally complete and production has begun! Here is a teaser pic, will post more info tomorrow. Some specs are as follows:

+8" Trackwidth (+4" Per Side)
+4" Rear Trailing Arms (+0 Front)
14" Wheel Travel
Increased Ground Clearance
X-Shock Compatible
Fully Boxed Construction
CAD Designed, Laser Cut, CNC Bent, and Precision Milled Billet Components
Full Replacement Aluminum Tierods w/ 3/4" Heim & Custom Clevis
100% Bolt-On
Powdercoat of your choice (single stage)
Limited Lifetime Warranty

+6 Suspension System In Testing Phase & Available Soon!

Contact Magnum Offroad direct with any inquiries!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Commander LT

Hey Barbara, thanks for the compliment! We're worked really hard to ensure that this kit was perfect. I do have video, but am saving it for the launch of our new website due anytime now. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again!
Danny

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Hey Barbara, thanks for the compliment! We're worked really hard to ensure that this kit was perfect. I do have video, but am saving it for the launch of our new website due anytime now. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again!
Danny
Thanks,
I also hear you may be coming up this way for DuneFest...:)...then I can see it in action...

·
Registered
12 Posts
i was never able to find a price on the kit and what all it comes with
thanks
It was just the shocks and I believe it was $1800. I'm still trying to decide between Magnum, WERS, and Kings. I've always loved my WERS but the Magnums look pretty impressive. Any special deals for forum members?:)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Any new updates? Does the LT add height, just need to make sure it stays under 72 in to fit in my trailer.

My wife was nice enough to test out my new 4-seater and rear cage and roll it 1.5 times. I am going to need LT if I am letting her drive again, lol.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Soon I will have the Magnum M4 Long Travel and I plan on giving a full review.

With the M4 LT I will also have the Magnum Fox 2.0 shocks and they now offer a custom adjustable rear sway bar that will be installed at the same time.

Here is where it is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts