Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been researching this subject for some time now and came across some info. Seems anyone can form an LLC in Montana, and have their atv/utv/rv/whatever tagged and registered in Montana under their company name. Anyone ever heard of this?

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
One thing I have heard is guys with plates in California that are good, still get tickets for tires, fenders, lights, or whatever they can come up with and are not much better off than just driving a off road vehicle on the road. I so want a license plate here in California, but looks like I will have to move to. Another state if I ever want to drive it on any kind of public roads.

I will admit I have not read the link you put up but I will, thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can see that, being ticketed for inspection infractions... but to actually have a tag on this beast, I think it'd be worth the radials, turn signals, horn, back up/tag lite, windshield/wiper, etc. just to be legal and not get effed with. It's expensive, but after sinking a grand on the windshield and roof, the money for tags under an LLC. doesn't seem all that bad. Plus once the LLC. is all set up, you can tag and insure anything you buy in the future tax free. That is if I read the information right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts