Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great Vid Jason...finally I got to see my X in a vid...lol
I thought you might like that! I think it's time to invest in a quality camera now... I like the GoPro but I'd like to be able to see what I'm shooting.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Lovin' your videos....now if all of us peeps could chip in and get your goggles customized with the name Jason instead of Scott, then no identity thefts could happen to ya...:rofl:.....Lance

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lovin' your videos....now if all of us peeps could chip in and get your goggles customized with the name Jason instead of Scott, then no identity thefts could happen to ya...:rofl:.....Lance
Might be cheaper to change my name....

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When are ya planning your next ride down here Scott??....Lance
:rofl: Well, I have that same spot reserved for the weekend of May 13, July 4th and will be reserving Labor Day weekend. I'm gonna see if I can make the Redding trip but at this point I don't know. That's kind of a hike for just a weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
:rofl: Well, I have that same spot reserved for the weekend of May 13, July 4th and will be reserving Labor Day weekend. I'm gonna see if I can make the Redding trip but at this point I don't know. That's kind of a hike for just a weekend.
I's 6 hrs from Winchester...Dan said so maybe 8 to 8.5 hrs from Portland area

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
I's 6 hrs from Winchester...Dan said so maybe 8 to 8.5 hrs from Portland area
We're planning to leave at 3:00 AM Friday AM, get down there for breakfast, then ride rest of the day......then call Dan up in the early evening after he worked all day and ask why he stood us up...:giggle:.....Lance

1 - 13 of 13 Posts