Can-Am Commander Forums: Can-Am SSV Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
The pictures of the under bed Muzzy system do it no justice. I saw one a customer installed last week and it's a work of art and sounds fantastic. One of the nicest looking systems I've ever seen. I shelved the idea of using the race system on ours because after seeing the under bed system and using the lower bed on a couple trips now, I'm going to keep that lower bed intact!

·
Super Moderator
2,337 Posts
First firing of Muzzy race exaust with quiet cores and without screens nor any added fuel from Digituner Pro.......sounds really lean with that backfire in there tho......

·
Super Moderator
2,337 Posts
Second firing without the quiet cores and Digituner working, but not optimized....
definately louder, deeper and will be more intimidating to other brands of UTVs....:giggle:....Lance

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
all I can say it "WOW" :wavespin:

like to hear some revs thrown in there...was it just cold...condensation from the exhaust?

·
Super Moderator
2,337 Posts
all I can say it "WOW" :wavespin:

like to hear some revs thrown in there...was it just cold...condensation from the exhaust?
STONE cold and I never rev a cold one!....yes on condensation.....hang tight for more pics as I will put them in my PhotoBucket library.....I broke the mold and went way outta the box on this install....We have Muzzy Race Exaust and I kept the lower cargo box intact,,,,,not complete or usable, but it's still there....looks sweet and clean underneath without the whole lower box removed as per suggested.....Lance

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
STONE cold and I never rev a cold one!....yes on condensation.....hang tight for more pics as I will put them in my PhotoBucket library.....I broke the mold and went way outta the box on this install....We have Muzzy Race Exaust and I kept the lower cargo box intact,,,,,not complete or usable, but it's still there....looks sweet and clean underneath without the whole lower box removed as per suggested.....Lance
love to hear it warmed up.... and yes...need to see it with the lower box intact!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,337 Posts
Nice job on the installation Lance and nice cut job on the lower box. The Exhaust sounds sooo good.
Thanx Dave!....willl be tuning the AFR this weekend, maybe after dinner today....when do we get to see and hear yours?.....or on jackstands still?.....Lance

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
LBR finished up the Muzzy's exhaust on Cah-Mandi.. and I think it looks real good if I say so ...:)..he left most of the lower bed intact, so it has more of a finished look...:):)...Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Don't Laugh..:)... this is my 1st ever attempt at making a movie, let alone, taking different frames and editing...
But here it goes... sound clip of our Muzzy's.....Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts