Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a little something I whipped up in my garage the other day. I also have the Swerve Off Road 4 light HID conversion kit. I painted the light bar with a truck bed liner that I bought at Home Depot. It matches the roll bar texture exactly!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Nice light bar...did you do a how to ? DP was nice enough to give us a HOW TO SECTION..:):)
Looks like you get to lead a night ride...:)

I also bought a HID set from SOR...but I don't think I will have them installed by the Winchester...

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice light bar...did you do a how to ? DP was nice enough to give us a HOW TO SECTION..:):)
Looks like you get to lead a night ride...:)

I also bought a HID set from SWR...but I don't think I will have them installed by the Winchester...
It's super easy! The hardest part was finding a place for the ballasts.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Well I see what my job is tomorrow....LOL...while LBR is changing tranny & engine oil....thanks Jason...I had it made till you told me where to put the ballast....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Very nice work ... those should definitely work out well and the roll on bedliner stuff looks like it matched up relatively well too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here's a little something I whipped up in my garage the other day. I also have the Swerve Off Road 4 light HID conversion kit. I painted the light bar with a truck bed liner that I bought at Home Depot. It matches the roll bar texture exactly!
"A little something"?!? You're too humble..! Excellent job. The last pic almost blinded me...!

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
That light bar looks fantastic! .......Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
149 Posts
I did something similar to what you have done. 4 HID headlight conversions & three 4" HID's on top of the cage. They work great.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did something similar to what you have done. 4 HID headlight conversions & three 4" HID's on top of the cage. They work great.
Did you take that picture in my garage!?! :) I like the roll bar direct mount but I need to keep mine low to fit in my toy hauler. Can't have too much light!

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Did you take that picture in my garage!?! :) I like the roll bar direct mount but I need to keep mine low to fit in my toy hauler. Can't have too much light!
Well actually, we do have property in Oregon and get up there now & then, maybe I did sneak into your garage! I still have approx 4-6" clearance in my toy hauler, so no issues with that. It's nice having the extra light, I feel way more secure night riding.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Those switches look the same as mine purchased from BRP (black rhino performance )

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts