Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some older pics, I will post updated pics this weekend when I get my camera back.

List of purchases:
Mohawks and 9-paddle Extremes
Diablo True Beadlocks
Pyle ipod amp and 4 speakers
4" HIDs
Magnum Fox Shox

DIY mods in my garage:
Side/rear decals and hood flames
Alum roof - hand cut and bent
Diamond plate front grill, for more airflow, hand cut
Hand painted HIDs
Hand painted rims
Speaker box
Hand painted letters on shifter
Heat/sound material undercoating
Lightbar

Next mod: Going to Fu2chassis next week for the 4-seater rear cage "bolt on".

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all!

I only rode the Mandi once before the sound stuff, so its a little hard to compare, but I do think it made a big difference in sound. I noticed more sound from behind me, so I stuck a long roll of pipe insulation between the cab and bed and that helped even more. I can actually hear the exhaust more now. My biggest noise now is the clutch bearing rattling now from the CVT intake.

The best thing is that my drink holders do not get hot!

I also plan on talking to Fu2 about a light bar and front push bar that bolts on the the stock bumper.

·
Administrator
2,344 Posts
I loved it when you were at the top, turned around and showed the ant farm of machines at the bottom....we've never been to such a group gathering like that...also noticed how everyone in the staging area drove nice and responsible....2 thumps up....awesome video and thanx.....Lance

·
Administrator
2,344 Posts
Sweet...those 8 paddles?....do you feel they're enough?...how much air pressure are you going to run in them? ....thanx....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
These are the last pics of my 2-seater. Here are my last 2 mods before I drop off my Mandi at FU2Chassis tomorrow.

Jimbo is going to start on my Bolt-on rear cage. I am going to give the rear bed some extra leg room. Jimbo is going to cut my diamond plate so it is even with the front of the rear seat. Then I will redo the box, somehow..

I removed the front plastic off the bumper and remade my grill/skid plate. I am going to have Jimbo make a bolt-on front pushbar/bumper:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That poker run looks like it would be a blast , is that a yearly event or was it a one timer ?:cool:
I think it was the first one for SxS411 and it was a lot of fun. It was also a meet and greet weekend. We did not camp with the big group, but did go on one crazy nite ride!

(I figure its ok to mention the 411 here since a lot of us are over there too, ;) )

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.