Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after talking to Brian at Fusion Offroad (Perris Ca.) I decided to have him and his crew build my cage for my Commander. It going to be a 3 seater utilizing a removable rear center seat. I told him I would like a 3 seater that has a lower profile and doesnt look like a full blown tall 4 seat cage. He came up with a great idea. Build a removable seat assembly utilizing a rhino seat base/and latch assembly. Mount it down in the trunk so the seat sits low enough that the cage looks cool but still fits my son if I need him to be in the car with me. ( I rarely let him ride behind me at night for safety reasons) Make it fully removable and that way when I dont need the seat in (which would be most of the time), I can remove it and reinstall the trunk floor and have full utilization of the trunk and bed area. After all, someone need to bring along snacks and those tasty beverages that we all like to have on occasion. Right?

Its almost done. These are some teaser shots of it being built. I'll post more pics as it gets finished. It still needs the rear seat finished and a roof put on.

If you want something like this give Fusion a call at (951) 377-6562.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not much to update yet. Due to conflicting schedules, I just took the Commander back to Fusion yesterday to get the seat done and a roof made for it. I will definitely post pics when it gets done.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Looking forward to it. I know how it goes trying to find time to get things done. I have my Airdam clutch just waiting to get put in. I want to do a before and after test so it's not going in until I can do the testing all at the same time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts