Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 2014 commander 800r with only 17 miles on it. I LOVE IT so far but hated the color not a fan of red,but got such a good deal on it. had to paint it so I plasti dipped it stuff works good and i think it looks good, what yall think?? Wheel Tire Car Automotive tire Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel Window Vehicle Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks great , enjoy ! I just put on a set of half doors on my 2012 Commander 1000 .Looks good , next , is having a set of canvas uppers made for our winter cold.
Trainer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just picked up my Camoplast tracks for the Commander, going to install tomorrow. Still have plenty of snow here , expecting 10 ...>15 cs'
Trainer

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well first time on the Camoplast track system yesterday , 10 miles , all went well, but definitely need power steering.
Trainer

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Congrats....I always thought it would be neat to have a fully enclosed SxS with heater, tracks and plow.....then work it (play) plowing neighborhoods and accounts to pay for machine plus accessories.

Sent by a Twin Turbo Razr

·
Registered
20 Posts
Right on .After yesterdays ride , i'm sure i could wrestle to the ground a PBR bull .lol Without the power steering it is a chore even for only 10 miles.
Trainer

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just installed a set of Camoplast tracks on a Yamaha Rhino , took it out for a test drive in the deep powder snow , steers with one hand , no need for power steering , you sure need it for the Commander . Ordered steering yesterday.

Trainer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts